At D&R Home Solutions, we buy houses in Plano, Texas in any condition, taking into account a range of factors to give you a fair deal. The COVID-19 pandemic has caused major upheaval across our world. Jobs, businesses and personal situations have changed virtually overnight, and many people are adapting to new circumstances. During this time, you may have made the decision to sell your home.
We inspect your property free of charge, looking at the location, property condition and estimated cost of repairs before making an offer. We have streamlined our processes to benefit our customers, ensuring that you can sell your home quickly. Regardless of the condition of the property, we can ensure a hassle-free process from start to finish.
Reasons for Selling Your Plano Home Fast
There are various reasons people need to sell their homes. The following examples are among the most common:
- COVID-19. An unexpected change in circumstances can lead to a need for quick cash.
- Pre-Foreclosure. If you are facing foreclosure of your Plano home, you may choose to make an immediate sale.
- Divorce. Selling your home frees up cash and prepares you for a fresh start.
- Medical issues. Medical problems, related to COVID-19 or not, can place a burden on your finances.
- Loss of income. COVID-19 has led to increased unemployment and severe damage to many businesses.
- Bereavement. The loss of a loved one can lead people to want a quick property sale.
- Repair costs. It may be easier to sell your property than to take on the challenge of a costly repair project.
- Inherited property. Inheriting a property can allow you to sell your old home and free up some useful income.
Does the Condition of My House Matter?
We buy properties in all conditions. Your home may need a lot of renovation, it could be old-fashioned, or even have major structural damage. We will assess all factors and offer you a fair price for the property. Our customers trust us because we make quick and transparent offers, respecting your time and individual circumstances.
When Will You Make an Offer on My Plano House?
During these testing times, many people are understandably looking to sell their homes quickly. We will schedule a convenient time to visit your property and assess the value. In many cases, we can make you an offer on the spot. Any other questions about selling your Plano home? We are happy to help and make the process as simple as possible.
Looking to sell your home in Plano but unsure where to start? D&R Home Solutions can help every step of the way. Call us today at (214) 494-6222.
Image Credit – kurhan/Shutterstock.com